You'll be singing the praises of this 12-inch hybrid innerspring mattress, especially now that it comes with a power base. The mattress is made with high-density foam to provide the firmness you love. Its gel memory foam offers restorative support for your lower back. The hypoallergenic material adds peace of mind. Taking sleep to a whole new level, the power base smoothly raises your upper body to relieve pressure points. What a great option for those who like to sit up in bed. Adjustable bases may also help breathing, reduce snoring and soothe those with acid reflux. Convenient USB charging is available in the remote for connecting your electronics.
- Includes mattress and adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- Mattress with 0.75" high-density gel memory foam lumbar support, 1.5" high-density super soft quilt foam, 1" upholstery grade comfort support foam
- Mattress with 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils and individual power packed wrapped coils
- Mattress made from hypoallergenic materials
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Head adjustable base with wired remote control and USB charging available in remote
- Assembly required
- State recycling fee may apply
|Alternate Package Name
||Gruve 12 Inch Hybrid Mattress with Adjustable Base
||Queen 2-Piece Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.